Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will conduct an Entrance Test MP PET 2010 (or PEPT/PAT) for admission to the following Courses :
# B.E, Courses in Engineering colleges declared autonomous by the state Govt. Aided Engineering colleges, Self Financing, Autonomous colleges Private colleges and out site state colleges.
# B. Pharmacy, D-Pharmacy in Pharmacy colleges declared Autonomous by the State Govt., Aided and Private colleges.
# B.Sc.(Agr.),B.Sc (Horticulture),(B.Sc.(Forestry),B.Sc.(Agr. Engineering), B.Sc. (Agr. & Entrepreneurship) in Agriculture Universities of the state of M.P.
Time Table of MP PET 2010 / PEPT 2010 / PAT 2010 ( Madhya Pradesh PET 2010 ) :
|Day and Date of Examination||Time||Subject||Course|
|02.05.2010 Sunday||8.00 AM To 10.15 AM||Science/AG-1|
B.E./B.Pharma D.Pharma/B.Sc.(Agri.)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.Tech. (Agri Engg.)/B.Sc. (Agri & Enterpreneurship)
|02.05.2010 Sunday||3.00 PM To 5.15 PM||Mathematics/Agri/(Ag 2 + Ag 3)|
B.E./B.Pharma/D.Pharma/B.Sc.(Agri)/B.Sc.(Horticulture)/B.Sc.(Forestry)/B.Tech.(Agri Engg.) B.Sc. (Agri & Enterpreneurship)
|03.05.2010 Monday||8.00 AM To 10.15 AM||Biology|
MP PET 2010 Eligibility:
1. The candidate is a Citizen of India.
An employee or a pensioner of the Government of M.P. or an employee of the Government of M.P. who died while in service of these State or an officer of the All India Services borne on the cadre of M.P.
A Central Government employee including employee of Defence Establishments, employee of Post & Telegraph Dept. or the Railways or an employee of a public sector undertaking posted and stationed in M.P. on or before January 1, of the year of examination till the date of admission.
A person settled in M.P. under any resettlement scheme sanctioned by the Government of India or the State Government of M.P.
- 12th Class Examination of 10+2 scheme of Higher Secondary Board, Madhya Pradesh.
- Any equivalent or higher examination conducted by a recognized Board or a recognized university.
- Those who have passed final year Diploma in any Engineering branch of Madhya Pradesh Board of Technical Education Bhopal / Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal.
- It consists of objective type multiple choice questions in Physics , Chemistry & Mathematics
- Physics & Chemistry of 50 marks each , Mathematics OF 100 Marks.
- Syllabus for the MP PET 2010 is same as that of Higher Secondary Exam.
- Medium of the exam is English & Hindi both.
- Candidates appearing for B.Arch course would have to appear for an Aptitude test.
Thank you for visiting Skool to College !!!
MP PET COUNSELING 2010 INFORMATION