NEWLY OPENED COLLEGES

Thursday, August 13, 2009 |
Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on MP PET 2013...


LIST of NEWLY OPENED COLLEGES 2009-10 students who scored less marks will get this colleges

*Bagula Mukhi College of Technology,Bhopal


*Adina Institute of Science & Technology, Sagar

*AGNOS College of Technology, Bhopal

*Sha-Shib College of Technology,Bhopal

*Kopal Institute of Science & Technology,Bhopal 



*Bhopal Institute of Technology & Management, Bhopal
*Gyan Sagar College of Engineering,Sagar

*Shri Balaji Institute of Technology & Management, Betul

*Sri Aurobindo Instittue of Technology, Indore

*Millennium Institute of Technology,Bhopal BE

*Vidhya Peeth Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal
*Sagar Institute of Science Technology and Research.,
Bhopal

*Sagar Institute of Science Technology & Engineering,
Bhopal

*Medicaps Institute of Science & Technology, Indore

*Shri Guru Sandipani Institute of Technology & Science,
Ujjain

*AISECT Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal

*Satyam Education & Social Welfare Society Group of
Institutions, Bhopal

* Girdhar Shiksha Avam Samaj Kalyan Samiti Group of
Institutions, Bhopal

* Madhav Proudyogiki Mahavidyalaya, Bhopal

* NRI College of Engineering and Management, Gwalior

* Mansarovar Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal

* Laxmi Naraya Academy of Technology, Gwalior

* Maxim Institute of Technology, Bhopal

* IES Institute of Technology & Management, Bhopal

* Truba College of Science & Technology, Bhopal 


 

MP PET COUNSELING 2010 INFORMATION




Thanks for Visiting Skool To College


9 comments:

ADDI............. said... [Reply]

hello sir i got 55.55 marks in pet 2009,,,, and i m in unreserved catagory,,,,,but unhone counselling mein sirf 65 number tak hi balaya hai,,,,,

to kya mujhe addmission nai milega,,,,

plz help me ,,,, reply me main bahut pareshan hun,,, main isi ke liye hi ruka hua tha

KAMLESH KAWADKAR said... [Reply]

@ADDI
Hmm...U r right...U will b called in second counselling !!!

My advice is U Must take DROP.

Azhar uddin said... [Reply]

unfortunately sir i got 44 marks, so which clg i wll get 4m indore, n if not good then 4m bhopal.
rply me

KAMLESH KAWADKAR said... [Reply]

@AZHAR
U May get NEWLY OPENED COLLEGES wether it is in bhopal or indore....

Better to go for DROP !!!

sahil jain said... [Reply]

sir,.......

I gt 61.61 marks in mp pet counselling from general category.

should I get any college of Indore..as I`m localite of Indore..

my parents told me that I ought 2 not take drop!

plz tell me any gud colleges of Indore???
I`m in a big dilemma........

sahil jain said... [Reply]

sir......

sahil here.

sir is it possible 2 get medicaps in indore through 61.61 marks?

as it is mentioned above?????

rahul verma said... [Reply]

sir...myself rahul verma from Indore.....

I`m unable 2 give my 12th brds as I was in hospital due to accident..

nw I`m discharged n I`ve given maharishi patanjali sanskrit board n my rslt will cum late....principal of that school told me that I can go for counselling ..as they `ll giv me rapheal letter.
do I get admission in college from that marksheet?
plz reply

kamlesh kawadkar said... [Reply]

@SAHIL
R U called for counseling ??

kamlesh kawadkar said... [Reply]

@RAHUL
I cant say anything !!!

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.shoutmeloud.com and www.newbloggingtipz.com //PART 1 //PART 2 //PART 3 //PART 4